How riveting. Luckily, stockinette goes quickly and now that I have some free time, this little monster shouldn't take much longer. I'm using KnitPicks shine sport in the color Coral which I got on clearance for $1.99/skein [!]. It is so soft I can't even handle it--perfect for sensitive baby skin. Eventually, it'll be turning into this adorable baby top (I apologize for the increased amount of "cute" content lately, it'll stop soon). here it is:In other news, I was recently tagged by Susan and Rachel to talk about 7 things that make me "unique" (my first thought was "heh, just seven?!"). Due to lack of good knitting content, I figured this would be as good a time as any to do so. Here it goes:
- I prefer to walk/always be on the right side of people
- I always check my back seat before getting into my car--thanks a lot Urban Legends.
- I've never eaten a McDonald's hamburger before. I've heard I'm not missing much...
- I collect sugar packets wherever I go.
- I managed to make it into the .5% of women who are colorblind. Hooray for heredity.
- My right thumb is about 1/2 shorter than my left. (Causes to consider: problem with growth plate in wrist, shop class, UFO abduction...[lol?])
- And lastly, I learned how to land an airplane after becoming paranoid reading Gary Paulsen's "The Hatchet".