Thursday, November 29, 2007

Go away Insomnia....

In a perfect world, I would actually be cuddled up next to my Rowan wool dreaming of spectacular knit items to come...

In REALITY, I'm taking pictures of myself wanting to dream of knitting, but instead staying awake for reasons unbeknownst to me. Sigh. It is the plight of a college student, yes?


Oh, and for the curious: the hat is one of my wardrobe staples. It's a modified newsboy hat with a chevron stitch pattern that I found in the book Knitted Stitches. Rowan big wool is one of my favorites. And yes, I've been known to fall asleep with my hats still on. Usually I take enough care to remove my earrings first though...

2 comments:

amanda said...

cute picture! I hope your dreams come true :)

Amber said...

I love newsboy hats! I need to find and easy, simple, free pattern though.